"I found my smattering of German very useful here; indeed, I don't know how I should be able to get on without it." -Bram Stoker, Dracula.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Alte Nationalgalerie in Berlin

These are a few of my favorite pictures in this art museum.

Alte Nationalgalerie

Greifswald Harbour by: Caspar David Friedrich
Deep in the Forest by Moonlight by: Caspar David Friedrich

The Lone Tree by: Caspar David Friedrich
Moonrise by the Sea by: Caspar David Friedrich

Burgeis Abbey in Tyrol by: Karl Eduard Biermann

Inside Westminster Abbey by: Max Emanuel Ainmiller
(I've been there!!!)
Gate in the Rocks by: Karl Friedrich Schinkel
Landscape in the evening with a stay in the foreground by: Eduard Schleich
(I really like this one!)
After the Rain by: Paul Baum

The Herreninsel Monastery at Chiemsee by: Wilhelm Trübner
(I've been to that island!!!)
Saint-Germain-l' Auxerrois in Paris by: Claude Monet
Summer by: Claude Monet
The Isle of the Dead by: Arnold Böcklin

No comments:

Post a Comment